Luxon Pay Frequently Asked Questions
- What is LUXONPAY?
- Do I need to open an account with LUXONPAY?
- How do I fund my account using LUXONPAY?
- How do I fund my Luxon Pay Wallet account?
- What currencies can I make a deposit with when using LUXONPAY?
- Is it safe to use LUXONPAY?
- Are there any fees associated with LUXONPAY?
- Can I withdraw to my LUXONPAY account?
- What currencies can I withdraw in using LUXONPAY?
- Can I withdraw more than my initial deposit using LUXONPAY?
- Can I withdraw the same day I deposit through LUXONPAY?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw using LUXONPAY?
1. What is LUXONPAY?
LUXONPAY is a fully regulated eWallet that offers a straightforward way to send, receive and exchange funds. LUXONPAY offers spot rate buy ins and cash outs, globally, for online and live poker events. Whether you’re depositing or withdrawing, LUXONPAY is always fee-free and doesn’t charge commission.
2. Do I need to open an account with LUXONPAY?
Yes, opening an account is quick and easy to do. Download the LUXONPAY app from the App Store or Google Play Store, or open an account via luxonpay.com.
3. How do I fund my account using LUXONPAY?
Please follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Luxon Pay logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit’.
Note: This amount should be less than or equal to the amount in your Luxon Pay account.
- You will now be redirected to Luxon Pay Wallet. You will be required to log in to your Luxon Pay Wallet account.
- Once the payment was successfully completed, you will be redirected back to the cashier page.
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming the transaction details and the funds will be credited to your account.
4. How do I fund my Luxon Pay Wallet account?
You can fund your wallet account using your own credit/debit cards (Visa and MasterCard), bank transfers and also many other alternative payment methods available for your specific region.
5. What currencies can I make a deposit with when using LUXONPAY?
LUXONPAY transaction in EUR only.
6. Is it safe to use LUXONPAY?
LUXONPAY is completely safe to use and is a fully regulated FCA eWallet. They use a variety of security measures and always prioritise KYC and AML compliance.
7. Are there any fees associated with LUXONPAY?
To avoid any fees when depositing into your LUXONPAY account, make sure you deposit in your local currency. No fees are charged for LUXONPAY wallet deposits.
8. Can I withdraw to my LUXONPAY account?
Yes, you can withdraw to your LUXONPAY account in EUR. You won’t be charged any fees for making withdrawals by FoxyGames. If you have made a successful deposit within the last six months, visit the cashier, select the 'Withdrawal' tab and then select the Luxon Pay logo. The amount of your withdrawal will be sent electronically to your Luxon Pay account after our internal procedure has been completed.
9. What currencies can I withdraw in using LUXONPAY?
LUXONPAY transacts in EUR only.
10. Can I withdraw more than my initial deposit using LUXONPAY?
Yes. You may withdraw more than your initial deposit using LUXONPAY.
11. Can I withdraw the same day I deposit through LUXONPAY?
Yes. However, please remember that our internal review team first approves all withdrawals. This process usually takes approximately up to 2 business days. Once we have processed your withdrawal, it will take 24 hours for the funds to appear in your bank account.
12. What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw using LUXONPAY?
The minimum withdrawal amount that you can withdraw via LUXONPAY is 10.00 EUR and the maximum withdrawal amount is 10000.00 EUR.